Sunday, March 29, 2020
Sermon with Ron Bekkering: Betraying Eyes
Mark 14:10-21; 41-46
Next Steps – March 29
* What are some things I can do to fix my eyes on Jesus?
* If you had experienced Christ the way Judas had, what would have been the one thing that would have told you He was the Messiah?
* Judas’ life was something we should pay attention to. It isn’t enough just to follow Jesus, you need to have a relationship. How can his story help in your deeper walk with Jesus?
NEXT WEEK: Sunday, April 5, 2020 – Palm Sunday
Message with Pastor Rod: A Prayer for Unity
Text: John 17: 1-26
Sunday, March 22, 2020
Sermon with Pastor Rod: Room Temperature Christians
Next Steps – March 22
* Describe the characteristics of a lukewarm faith. What can I do to overcome the pull from our world and keep Jesus Christ as my first love?
* What is my spiritual temperature? When I was growing up, what people were my biggest influencers? How about people in media and culture?
* God is faithful and true; He is personal and reliable. How can these characteristics help fuel my passion for Him and to others about Him?