At Redeemer Church, one of the guiding principles – or core values – that defines who we are is prayer. Prayer is the cornerstone of all we do. We believe in the power of God to hear our prayer and answer according to His plan. One powerful way members of the congregation support one another is through prayer.
We encourage members of the congregation, and the surrounding community, to submit their prayer concerns. This may be done in any of the following ways:
• Use the connection cards in the Worship Folder & drop the card in the offering plate
• Click here to submit a prayer request
• Call the DeWitt church office at 669.3430 or e-mail email@example.com
• Call the St. John’s church office at 989-224-6859 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all prayer requests in a highly confidential manner. If you ask that the prayer concern be made public, we follow current HIPA privacy rules.
When requesting a prayer request, please indicate which way you would like the request handled.
• for pastor only
• for the Prayer Ministry Groups & Redeemer Staff
• for both pastor, Prayer Ministry Group & Redeemer Staff
“Don’t worry about anything; instead pray about everything; tell God your needs and don’t forget to thank Him for His answers.” Philippians 4:6