The Giving Tree is up in the lobby and ready for us to share some Christmas blessings.
We will providing for 47 families this year! For those families that signed up to receive gifts – each child will receive 3 gifts, adults 1 gift, 1 household gift per family, and a personal care basket. All families sign up will receive a Christmas Day food basket with ham and all the ingredients for a delicious Christmas breakfast and dinner!
If you are unfamiliar with the Giving Tree, the basic concepts are as follows:
• Clinton County families & individuals that need some extra help this year are nominated by human service organizations and Redeemer attendees.
• Gift suggestions are coded, put on labels and hung as ornaments on the tree. Anyone can select a tag from the tree (for either gifts or personal care baskets) and shop for the items.
• DeWitt Campus is open Mon-Thur 9am -12noon if you would like to pick a tag from the tree or you can click here to sign up to provide a gift.
• Presents are wrapped by the donating family and returned to the church with the tag secured on the outside of the gift.
• If you would like to participate but don’t have time to shop, monetary donations can be dropped off in the church office, given on-line, or through the mobile app. Please note “Giving Tree” on the check or envelope and someone will do the shopping and wrapping for you.
Please return all gifts by Thursday, December 10th. The gifts will be sorted and distributed to families the following week.